Its Me Its Me is offline

Default Is everybody happy with they new tax law

On Friday, January 12, 2018 at 6:08:53 PM UTC-5, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/12/18 5:54 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/12/2018 5:35 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/12/18 4:56 PM, amdx wrote:
On 1/12/2018 3:38 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:

Her future partner in Hilton Head and Savannah sees 6-8 patients a
day, five days a week, year around, and has a long waiting list,
from what I recall from our visit last summer. I doubt either of the
ladies would want to deal with the boys in here.

Â*Â*BTW,
Â*Â*To be in the top 1% of the WORLD, you need a household income of
$32,500 or you need $750,000 net worth.
Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Â*Â*Â* Mikek

Such doesn't really interest me...

Seems like now-a-days if you keep your nose to the wheel stone, work
hard, be honest, treat customers and employees fairly that over the
years you may enjoy some level of success ...Â* BUT ... if you succeed
too much in the eyes of many you go into the vilified file.

I have no interest in the "1% of the world." I think the pursuit of
money for greed's sake is a sickness.

Yet you keep talking about your wife getting 150-200 an hour in her future practice. You are kneeling at the altar of sick.