Scout

Default Happy July 4th

Skitch, it's about 20 miles from the center point of Tices Shoal to the BH
fireworks (use bearing 201 degrees from center of shoal). You should be able
to see something! I sailed into Barnegat Bay on Monday, another great day
for sailing. Didn't make it quite up to Tices Shoal though. I hear there
are some great anchorages behind Island Beach State Park. We were planning
on going your way on Monday or Tuesday, after the weekend crowds are gone.
Supposed to be hot all week. I'll keep an eye out for you!
Scout

"SkitchNYC" wrote in message
Thanks Gary,
We'll be attending a marina party in the early evening, then anchoring at
N39.58281 W74.23299, or thereabouts, to watch the Beach Haven *fireworks
display. All are welcome!

Hey, Scout. I don't have my GPS with me, but I will be at Tices Shoal,

not too
far. If you are in the neighborhood look for the IP named Quint. Will we

be
able to see the LBI fireworks from Tices?