Flying Tadpole

Default Encore! Encore!

There is a current outline at
http://www.ace.net.au/schooner/opera.htm

Scout wrote:

Yes, I understood the difference. After reading more, my response was in
recognition of the volume of your work, and all a consistent and commendable
quality. I believe Goethe would have enjoyed your work - well done!
Scout

"Flying Tadpole" wrote in message
NOooooo!!! Oz not being cultured other than in a bacterial sense
is unaware of the other pretender to the Internet Opera crown
(hon. in cyb.) Do NOT confuse the Internet Opera aka The Cedar
Bucket with honoria in cyberspazio. No wimpish searches for
peace love and understanding remainder of rant snipped