Bill Cole

Default skegs

Did you argue with someone that it didn't make sense to fill portable gas
tanks on the dock to keep them inside the boat? Aren't you the one who
believed that a gas engine would burn absolutely no oil during normal use.

I don't believe your boating advice is prudent advice.

"basskisser" wrote in message
om...
"Calif Bill" wrote in message

And if you run into something else and the skeg is missing, the skeg can

not
be broke if it ain't there. Course the prop and shft will take a

lick'n.
Get it welded. About $80.

He didn't say the whole thing was gone. One third. Learn to read, will
you? The skeg on my 135 Evinrude has been about a third gone since I
bought the boat. No adverse affects.