Bob D.

Default cuddy get too hot?

Let's not foget that in an inordinate number of boating fatalities the
person has their fly open!

Bob "I better tie this rope to my waist" Dimond

In article , "megabite"
wrote:

Children and the Wife will NEED an oppotunity to take care of personal
business. A cuddy cabin in spite of the heat will provide a secure private
place for the inevitable. Heat can be easily vented with a good 12 volt
marine vent such as the one made by Fan-tastic Vent in Imlay City, Mi.
810-724-3818 ask for Bob or Larry.
"David Ditch" wrote in message
Hi all,
My wife and I are on the fence about a bowrider or a cuddy. On thing I was
wondering is if the cabin gets really hot when you are not moving?

We have been looking at the Four Winns sundowner
We have Kids: newborn (may stay with grandparents till older), 4year old

and
2 year old
Any questions I should ask my self when determining if I should have a

cuddy
or bowrider?
We are in the Chesapeake bay near Annapolis.

David