Jonathan Ganz

Default Best Deck Gun?

Don't worry. It's not possible for you to impress us.

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message
Did someone say i was suppose to impress you. I'm sorry, I'm just
drinking beers and playing chess while typing to idiots.

Capt. Mooron wrote:

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

| yes though it has been modified beyond simple explanation both in
| rigging and interior. The prior owner rigged it and I modified the
| interior and creature comforts.

Wow .... there's a real show of superior intellect and refinement. It's
"been modified beyond simple explanation".... Wooooooooooooooo.....

That's
impressive there Dickless. You learned to write like that at skool?

CM

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html