Default Now this is an interesting catch...

On Mon, 8 Jan 2018 16:02:09 -0800 (PST), Its Me
wrote:

On Monday, January 8, 2018 at 6:51:10 PM UTC-5, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/8/2018 6:34 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/8/18 6:16 PM, Tim wrote:
Liberals: Trump isn't qualified to be President, he's nothing but a
billionaire and TV personality

Also Liberals: Oprah for President!

hmmm

I doubt if she will run, but keep in mind Oprah is a kind, decent person
who speaks well, just the opposite of Trump.

If the Democrats nominate Oprah or even make a major effort to convince
her to run it will be the height of hypocrisy by the left. Agreed,
she's a decent person but she's no more qualified than Trump who you all
have been bitching about for over a year.

We saw the speech delivered "live". It was moving. She's a good speaker.

Then my wife found a transcript online today and read it. She said it seemed like a bunch of disjointed statements that in the end didn't really say anything cohesive. They were statements to punch up emotion.

She'd be nuts to run. After Trump the gloves would be off. And "My Favorite Things" won't get her elected unless she promises them to everyone that votes for her, eh?

I agree . God only know what serious scrutiny into her life would turn
up. In real life I doubt many people would want the world digging that
deep into their life. That is probably why anyone actually qualified
just stays home.