Capt. Mooron

Default Best Deck Gun?

I'm certain you were stating that you believed you were dealing with a
lowered intellect level on this NG... and now you seem confused again. Maybe
you should ask "jasson"... hah!

Why hasn't your best buddy come back to help you???? Aw-w-w-w-w-w-w!

CM

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message
| Did someone say i was suppose to impress you. I'm sorry, I'm just
| drinking beers and playing chess while typing to idiots.
|
| Capt. Mooron wrote:
|
| "Danny Taddei" wrote in message
|
| | yes though it has been modified beyond simple explanation both in
| | rigging and interior. The prior owner rigged it and I modified the
| | interior and creature comforts.
|
| Wow .... there's a real show of superior intellect and refinement. It's
| "been modified beyond simple explanation".... Wooooooooooooooo.....
That's

http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html