Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default Speaking of remote starters...

On 1/8/18 12:11 PM, wrote:
On Mon, 8 Jan 2018 11:48:56 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

Crikey. How many rec.boaters does it take to change a light bulb? No one
knows, but Fretwell will build you a powerplant off the energy created
by flushing your toilet to power it, so he doesn't have to spend 25
cents a day to light it once Luddite figures out how to screw it in.

Some of us like the idea of being self sufficient. You seem to be
dependent on someone else for every aspect of your life.

How many people does it take at your house to get a lightbulb changed?
I assume at least 4.
You start with your Optometrist because you can't see and work your
way down to the licensed electrician who replaces the bulb, the
teamster who delivers it and the personal assistant who actually flips
the switches for you.

Self-sufficiency is wonderful if you know what you are doing. Obviously,
as it relates to the malfunctioning remote starter, the answer so far
ain't here...unless someone stumbles across it as a result of pure,
blind luck.

My level of household electrical competency allows me to replace wall
switches and lightbulbs, and my plumbing competency allows me to replace
a toilet or its innards and replace and install a sink, faucet,
disposal, et cetera. I'd absolutely call a licensed plumber to handle
any repairs or replacements on the propane gas service or remove and
replace a water heater. I know you are more competent at these things
than I am, but...I'm not impressed with your level of finish work.