True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Don will be pleased ...

On Sunday, 7 January 2018 11:32:18 UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/7/2018 10:26 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 1/7/18 7:21 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:

... to know that I discovered something about the remote start in my
truck this morning.Â* It only allows two, 10 minute cycles using the
remote without putting the key in or starting the truck normally.Â* If
you attempt a third remote start cycle it won't start the truck.

It was a balmy 6F when I got up this morning. My half-bro in the New
Haven area reported in with a -4F in his suburb. The cats, who usually
are at the windows chirping with the birds in the early morning, are
burrowed in with my wife.

We are all so much looking forward to later this week when it is
forecast to get up near 50. It may rain, but that's fine. It will wash
all the concrete-like snow/ice off the roads and driveways after it
melts. The rock salt that was spread doesn't touch it because it's too
cold to activate.

This has been a bitch of a winter ... temp-wise. Can't remember it ever
being so cold for so long.

Trouble is our winter drags out so long. We have another two and a half months to endure and most of our old weather and snowfall comes between now and spring. (which seems to come late).