True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Don will be pleased ...

On Sunday, 7 January 2018 08:21:30 UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
... to know that I discovered something about the remote start in my
truck this morning. It only allows two, 10 minute cycles using the
remote without putting the key in or starting the truck normally. If
you attempt a third remote start cycle it won't start the truck.

Mother Earth thanks you and she'd thank you even more if you switched to a block heater and battery blanket.
One thing you have to be aware of...one cold morning my wife took off while the RAV4 was still wired to the house. I remembered that I had plugged in the block heater and ran out to tell her...but it was too late. Found the extension cord out in the middle of the street. It was the typw with the little locking switch to hold onto the grill cord so I ended up having to buy and install that special cord that connects to the clock heater.