Alex[_13_] Alex[_13_] is offline

Default Is everybody happy with they new tax law

amdx wrote:

and hey, how about the stock market?

I should do well under the new tax law, looks like I'll qualify for
the pass thru, knocking off 20% of my business income from being taxable.
and a Standard deduction of $24k, what's not to like.
I'll will lose two child deductions, but I would have lost one
anyone, she's getting married.

Mikek

My 401K hit seven figures shortly after President Trump was elected and
has grown even more. I'll have to see how it affects my paycheck. The
new rates won't be active until next month. If this continues I might
be able to retire at 55!