amdx[_3_] amdx[_3_] is offline

Default Is everybody happy with they new tax law

On 1/6/2018 3:01 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/6/2018 3:59 PM, amdx wrote:

and hey, how about the stock market?

I should do well under the new tax law, looks like I'll qualify for
the pass thru, knocking off 20% of my business income from being taxable.
and a Standard deduction of $24k, what's not to like.
Â*Â*I'll will lose two child deductions, but I would have lost one
anyone, she's getting married.

Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â*Â* Â*Â* Mikek

Hey, congrats.Â* Marrying off a daughter is a major financial
accomplishment!Â*Â*Â* :-)

It's not as good as you think, yet.
She applied to 3 dental schools, one has declined, one put her on a
alternate list and one answer yet from the third.
We will pay for the dental college if she is accepted.
Mikek

PS. yes deductions for a child are not as good as emancipating a child.