Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default 43 and a half hours without power...

On 1/6/2018 1:14 PM, True North wrote:
On Saturday, 6 January 2018 13:15:52 UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 1/6/2018 10:13 AM, True North wrote:
Now I'm ready to move on one of those Honda 2000 generators. Contacted both local dealerships and all 1000 and 2000 model generators were sold before I got there. D'oh.

Shipments on way from Montreal. These models are costly here...a hair over 1K for the smaller unit and just over 1.3K for the 2000 plus HST and a PDI and freight charge of $75.00. Outrageous...first that crap started with cars and then new boats. Now on generators??

By the way it was just below 45 degrees F inside our house this morning.
No country for girliemen Jack Goff.

I feel for you. BTW ... I've seen the e2000i new on ebay for under
$1,000. Don't know what shipping would be or how fast.

Here where I am in Massachusetts, not far from the coast we are
expecting an all time record low for tonight and tomorrow. Predictions
range from minus 7 to minus 10. Wind chill, if you're crazy enough to
go out will be around minus 20 to minus 30. We are still getting up to
40 mph wind gusts.

By Monday, a warmup starts. Could be close to 50 on Thursday. Going to
make a lot of people very happy.

Please don't send any more of your weather up here. I don't need it. ;-)

You don't want Thursday's 50's? Ok. We'll keep it down here. :-)