Default So cold!

On Thu, 4 Jan 2018 14:32:32 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 1/4/2018 2:20 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 4 Jan 2018 13:48:31 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 1/4/2018 1:03 PM, John H wrote:
On Thu, 04 Jan 2018 12:36:46 -0500,
wrote:

On Thu, 04 Jan 2018 08:47:57 -0500, John H
wrote:

On Wed, 03 Jan 2018 21:53:47 -0500,
wrote:

Have you searched around the internet? This may be a known problem.

Of course I've searched around. I've asked you guys. Who the hell would be more knowledgeable? I
know Harry knows the answer, but he's playing hard to get.

:)

There are several articles about that problem, all centering on some
"safety" cut off. (Low oil pressure to low tire pressure) and a number
of them still say they have no codes.
It does seem to be something that happens.

Well, what the hey. A new truck with everything mine has would run around 64K, with payments over
$1000 for five years. If I have to fork out $1000 a year for repairs, I'm coming out well ahead of
the game. And I'm helping to keep some mechanic employed.

Betcha a brand new truck like yours runs much more than 64K. I priced
them recently. A fully equipped diesel is closer to 100k.

Makes my 20 year old Honda look better every day. The only thing it
was ever at the mechanic for in the 15 years I have had it was for the
$1000 belt job. (timing belt and all the other stuff they see with it
apart that far)
On a Prelude that involves removing a motor mount and tilting the
engine up a ways to get to the belt cover among other things. It is
not just pulling off a wheel well cover like an Accord. Other than
that I haven't done diddly to it.

But you drive less than 2500 miles a year. What do you expect? :-)

The urban legend is I am supposed to have more problems because I
don't drive enough.