[email protected] WayneBatrecdotboats@hotmail.com is offline

Default So cold!

On Thu, 4 Jan 2018 13:48:31 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 1/4/2018 1:03 PM, John H wrote:
On Thu, 04 Jan 2018 12:36:46 -0500, wrote:

On Thu, 04 Jan 2018 08:47:57 -0500, John H
wrote:

On Wed, 03 Jan 2018 21:53:47 -0500,
wrote:

Have you searched around the internet? This may be a known problem.

Of course I've searched around. I've asked you guys. Who the hell would be more knowledgeable? I
know Harry knows the answer, but he's playing hard to get.

:)

There are several articles about that problem, all centering on some
"safety" cut off. (Low oil pressure to low tire pressure) and a number
of them still say they have no codes.
It does seem to be something that happens.

Well, what the hey. A new truck with everything mine has would run around 64K, with payments over
$1000 for five years. If I have to fork out $1000 a year for repairs, I'm coming out well ahead of
the game. And I'm helping to keep some mechanic employed.

Betcha a brand new truck like yours runs much more than 64K. I priced
them recently. A fully equipped diesel is closer to 100k.

===

Wow. My 18 y/o Tundra with 130K miles on it is looking better every
day. It was $35K out the door when I bought it in October of 2001 -
V8, extended cab, 4WD, off road suspension and trailer towing package.
The truck, the trawler and I, are all in a race to the finish.

---
http://www.avg.com