Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Generator Tech here ...

On 1/3/2018 8:28 PM, Tim wrote:
On Wednesday, January 3, 2018 at 7:13:20 PM UTC-6, Mr. Luddite wrote:
Had to laugh. My neighbor has a Honda e-2000 exactly like mine that he
uses for camping. He saw me out earlier trying to get mine started but
left before I tried the hair dryer trick.

He called me a half hour ago to see if I ever got mine running.
I told him yes, and what I did.

He was psyc'd because he had discovered that his wouldn't start either.
He did the same trick with his wife's hair drying and after a few
minutes pulled the cord and his fired right up!

Now he thinks I am a small engine expert, which I am not.

When it dies, Ill be sure to ship my lawn mower to you...

Save the shipping costs. Hair dryers are cheap.