Default Flurries

On Wed, 3 Jan 2018 11:28:33 -0800 (PST), Its Me
wrote:

Light flurries now, the predictions range from a dusting to 1-2 inches. Worse the closer to the coast you get. My BIL at James Island (Charleston) sent a picture earlier of maybe 1/4 inch and still falling. Very unusual for them.

It's out of here in a few hours and headed up the coast. Good luck!

It will be 40s here, 30s inland and that is cold for us but we will be
back in the 70s by Sunday. It is snowing up at Harry's old place in
Jax