Default Welcoming the New Year Halifax style...

On Tue, 2 Jan 2018 16:15:40 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

On 1/2/2018 4:11 PM, wrote:
On Tue, 2 Jan 2018 10:15:56 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

Traverse City??
Don't suppose she knows the two Laguana? boys doing all the digging on our Oak Island. I think the younger guy, Marty, may have something to do with a vineyard.

Not likely. My SIL may know about the vineyard tho. He is a land
manager up there and they work with all of the large land holders to
develop wildlife strategies and water management plans.
Harry won't like it but most of the wildlife management is to benefit
hunters, which is also better for the environment in the long run.

I've been watching the Oak Island thing on the History Channel off and
on. Seems like years and they still haven't found anything that makes
watching it worthwhile.

The Oak Island legend has been going on since I was a kid. I am amazed
that with current technology they have not figured out what is down
there but at this point I really don't care that much.