John H[_2_] John H[_2_] is offline

Default So cold!

On Tue, 2 Jan 2018 10:13:19 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

On Tuesday, 2 January 2018 10:46:06 UTC-4, Tim wrote:
7:31 AMJohn H
A friend reported it was so cold this morning that he actually saw a liberal with his hands in his
own pockets!

Pushing 12F right now.

Bright warm sun here but still -2.

That’s the saying about our Illinois Madigans

Tim, you're close to St Louis, eh?
Saw a cable program 'Abandoned' the other day about how the population had dropped in the city. Also the 22 schools that have closed up and are just left to fall apart. Too bad...that big arch and skyline always made the city seem prosperous.

For the past 60+ years the mayor of St. Louis has been a Democrat. It is suffering from the same
pains as many of our other major cities that have been led by Democrats for the past many years. As
long as the welfare keeps flowing, they'll continue to get elected and we'll see our big cities
become like Detroit.