True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Welcoming the New Year Halifax style...

On Tuesday, 2 January 2018 11:55:44 UTC-4, wrote:
On Tue, 2 Jan 2018 06:17:00 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

http://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/nova-s...milo-1.4469389

===

That is just plain nucking futz.

---
http://www.avg.com

I agree..swam off that wharf once in early May after buying my Virgin Island buddy's old dive suit and nearly froze then. In a lot of these 'swims' the participants run in up to their knees and turn around running out squealing like a bunch of schoolgirls. That wharf is probably 8-10feet high depending on the tide and the water has to be 15 to 20 feet deep. You sink or swim, no matter what the water feels like.