justan justan is offline

Default Doggie update

Wrote in message:
On 1 Jan 2018 19:45:00 GMT, Keyser Soze wrote:

True North wrote:
On Monday, 1 January 2018 15:23:50 UTC-4, wrote:
On Mon, 01 Jan 2018 11:22:41 -0500, John H
wrote:

Better yet, try this:
http://oi65.tinypic.com/jky9oo.jpg

Pretty girl.

Just got back from walking Bronson off leash at Point Pleasant Park. On
the way out we talked to a young couple who had a cute little Pointer 7
weeks old. He had his little jacket on as did Bronson. At first glance I
thought the little pup was a Chocolate Lab until I saw his paws.
Probably a German Pointer. Anyway thay were glad that Bronson is so laid
back and didn't intimidate their puppy. A number of people commented on
Bronson's markings etc. Still good looking at 11.5 years old.

Our cats looked out the window and saw some crazy dog and owner out walking
and just laughed at the two of them.

Yeah those poor dogs have to **** outside.

Is that why Krause's house smells like a recirculating toilet?

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/