True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Doggie update

On Monday, 1 January 2018 15:23:50 UTC-4, wrote:
On Mon, 01 Jan 2018 11:22:41 -0500, John H
wrote:

Better yet, try this: http://oi65.tinypic.com/jky9oo.jpg

Pretty girl.

Just got back from walking Bronson off leash at Point Pleasant Park. On the way out we talked to a young couple who had a cute little Pointer 7 weeks old. He had his little jacket on as did Bronson. At first glance I thought the little pup was a Chocolate Lab until I saw his paws. Probably a German Pointer. Anyway thay were glad that Bronson is so laid back and didn't intimidate their puppy. A number of people commented on Bronson's markings etc. Still good looking at 11.5 years old.