Default A little nippy ...

On Fri, 29 Dec 2017 19:23:58 -0500, Alex wrote:

I've never turned on the heat in this house. If I did, I'm sure those
heating coils would stink like hell from non use.

When my wife was in the building and in the HVAC biz, that was a
regular call. She had people who had their air handler for 3 or 4
years and then had a fire because the tech left the book in there. It
took that long to turn it on. Mine has not been on since I built the
cabinet in the living room with the Dimplex electric fire place. The
1.4KW heater is all she ever needed, then only in the morning before I
get up.