Alex[_13_] Alex[_13_] is offline

Default #59

John H wrote:
On Fri, 22 Dec 2017 21:20:14 -0500, Alex wrote:

John H wrote:
On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 19:32:32 -0500, Alex wrote:

I picked up a Kimber Micro 9 Stainless Raptor for no reason other than
it's a very nice gun. I'll shoot it but my Kahr will always be my boat gun.
You turkey. You beat me to it.

You were looking at the Micro 9?

Euro Optic had it in stock and at the best price:

https://www.eurooptic.com/KIMBER-330...-9mm-MPN-.aspx

I bought the Blaser shotgun from them, too.

I was more interested in the Stainless (DN) with the TruGlow front sight, thinking I'd be able to
see it better.

The tritium night sights are similar to white Novak sights in the
daylight but glow in the dark very well. It will be interesting to see
how long that lasts. They do get dimmer over time.