Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Watching Bernie today on Wolf

Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/21/17 6:12 PM, wrote:
On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 11:56:02 -0500 (EST), justan wrote:

Not good to put everyone who share a certain characteristic into
the same barrel. However, BAO and HNK share so many similar
traits it's hard to think of them as two individuals.

They are just reflections of the MSNBC shows they are glued to.

And once again, you don't know what you are talking about. I get most of
my topical info, e.g., news, from newspapers and magazines. I watch a
little "cable" discussion on occasion, but not much of it. Your
assumptions about me are invariably...wrong. Perhaps if you had had a
more disciplined education, you'd be more perceptive... You'd have
enjoyed yourself at Libertarian U., wherever that might be.

The newspapers have been extremely slanted for a bunch of years. Slant
the news stories a lot.