Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Meanwhile ....

On 12/21/2017 6:45 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/21/17 5:21 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 12/21/2017 2:12 AM, wrote:
On Thu, 21 Dec 2017 01:37:55 -0500, "Mr. Luddite"
wrote:

More corporate reactions to tax cut:

Fifth Third Bancorp will pay more than 13,500 employees a bonus and
raise the minimum wage of its workforce to $15 an hour after the
passage
of the Republican tax plan that will cut the bank's corporate tax rate.

Fifth Third is yet another company to announce a bonus for employees
because of the tax plan. AT&T said earlier Wednesday that it would pay
more than 200,000 U.S. employees $1,000 each and increase its capital
spending budget by $1 billion.

Wells Fargo, meanwhile, also said it would be boosting its minimum wage
for employees to $15 an hour, which was prompted by the tax plan. The
San Francisco-based bank also said it would target $400 million in
donations to community and nonprofit organizations next year.

As much as Harry wants to bitch about it Trump is punching out a lot
of his campaign promises. It is understandable because they were
things he did not want, although I bet he takes the extra money from
the tax cut instead of contributing it back to the government.
I wonder if he is disappointed that ISIS is on its ass and that the
economy is doing well?

Heh.Â* You and I have similar sleep habits based on the times of our
posts.

Yeah, like him or not, Trump is doing what he said he would do.Â* If
the daily left wing blasts and left wing media weren't complaining so
much his favorable rating would likely be a lot higher.Â* I suppose
that's what the "resist" movement is all about.Â* Ignore the facts and
just resist.

Trump is doing a remarkable job of ****ing over the country.

Sure. Meanwhile, the economy is getting stronger everyday, consumer
confidence is at a 17 year high, ISIS is getting the crap kicked out
of them, corporations are responding positively to tax cuts,
unemployment is 4.1%, black unemployment is the lowest since 2000,
and global influence of the USA is on the rise again.