justan justan is offline

Default Who knows their ****?

True North Wrote in message:
On Monday, 18 December 2017 16:41:22 UTC-4, John H wrote:
On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 11:38:25 -0800 (PST), True North wrote:

On Monday, 18 December 2017 13:05:48 UTC-4, wrote:
On Mon, 18 Dec 2017 06:21:05 -0800 (PST), Tim
wrote:

What do you figure this is? Deer?
http://gfretwell.com/wildlife/mystery%20scat.jpg

Yep, its deer

I lean toward deer too but I also wondered about bear. It really looks
more like deer tho.
Both are possible here since we have both of them. I am just surprised
they get that far from the park up the road. The reason I even thought
bear is something ravaged my neighbors trash the night before and
there is a country club across the river with a bunch of dumpsters.
I am going to set up my game camera and see what I see.

I'm flabbergasted that The John hasn't piped in...if anyone is an expert on turds, it would be him.

Why try to trash a decent thread, Don?

Who's trashing...?
I'm just giving credit where credit is due. Y'all snowflakes will yourself to be insulted at every turn.

Snowflakes are those who are still crying over Hilary's defeat at
the polls. I'm surprised, no shocked, that you don't know that.
Perhaps I gave you credit for being smarter than you really
are.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/