True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default To aid Johnny and other pseudo Christians to find peace at Christmas..

On Monday, 18 December 2017 00:00:27 UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/17/17 9:11 PM, True North wrote:
On Sunday, 17 December 2017 21:14:12 UTC-4, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/17/17 7:49 PM, Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
True North wrote:
This might mellow y'all out and help get you in the proper frame of mind this season...

https://video.search.yahoo.com/yhs/s...&action=vi ew

But Cohen was Jewish...how could a Jew have anything to do with Christmas?

Should have paid attention in school. Christ was A Jew.

D'oh. You got it.

Lately in the news, they've been talking about how a lot of popular Christmas music and songs were written by Jewish writers.

You mean, like Irving Berlin, who wrote White Christmas?
Or Mel Torme, who wrote the music for the Christmas Song (the one with
chestnuts)?
Or Walter Kent, who wrote the music for I'll Be Home for Christmas

Yes...we could go on and on...I wonder about more recent pop music hits.
I guess we'd better be careful and not say too much or someone in here will accuse Jewish people of commercializing Christmas.