Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default "Come talk to us, honey. We pay cash..."

On Sun, 17 Dec 2017 09:18:37 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

I am offended by Moore's pushing religion in a country that was founded
on the right to be free from religious rule and teachings, in a nation
declared to be neutral on matters of belief. Imposition by the
government of religion or religious practices is repugnant. I am
surprised that you, as a professed libertarian, is in favor of
state-supported religion.

Mind you, I have no particular bone to pick with the 10 commandments,
per se, other than my belief that the state, as it were, should not be
in the business of advertising them. That means on public grounds, in
public schools, in public facilities.

Have you heard? There's a new, 11th commandment.

"Thou shall not troll".