Default "Come talk to us, honey. We pay cash..."

On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 21:50:20 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/16/17 8:37 PM, wrote:

I can't think of a democrat president in my life time who did not
embrace those superstitions on the campaign trail. Carter was a
baptist deacon and milked that cow on all 4 tits.

Carter is disgusted with the evangelical christian movement and walked
away from it nearly 20 years ago because, among other reasons, of the
way it mistreated women

That was two decades after he ran as the christian president. I bet
there are lots of things he would rather forget about the 4 years he
was fumbling around in DC.