Danny Taddei

Default Best Deck Gun?

Oz1 wrote:

By the time you got to em they were has beens?

Actually they are not has beens now. We played the Apollo Theater and
other large arenas though they were around for ever before me. I played
with Cornel Gunter, the original lead singer for the coasters and the
lead singer for the platters before that. Dion was not dion and the
belmonts (sp) he was jackie Wilson's side kick and went by little dion.
and as far as others, there were quite a few. it was a fun gig when I
was young but after cornell got shot in the head in front of the
tropicana I was out of work. It was hard to get a guy with no head up on
stage even though most of us thought he was close to that condition ever
when he was alive.

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)
There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html