Default "Come talk to us, honey. We pay cash..."

On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 21:48:05 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/16/17 8:33 PM, wrote:
On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 16:50:53 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/16/17 4:47 PM,
wrote:
On Sat, 16 Dec 2017 15:23:43 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

Not a chance. I've never had any respect or use for the christian right,
christian evangelicals or any religious proselytizers. In fact, I
believe religious proselytism should be illegal everywhere.

So you have stopped supporting the religious apartheid regime in the
Eastern Med now? ... cool

Say what? If you are referring to the jews, as far as I know, they do
not go looking for converts, nor do most orthodox, conservative, or
reform jews evangelize.

The place where we are talking about is a caliphate and very
unapologetic about it. If you are not Jewish, you are a second class
"resident", not even a real citizen.

My comment was that the Jews do not go looking for converts, nor do most
orthodox, conservative, or reform jews evangelize. Are you claiming the
Israelis are converting Muslims to Judaism?

Are you seriously going to say they do not discriminate against
muslims based on religion? Are you going to say that it is not a
religious caliphate.