True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Yo Luddite!

On Saturday, 16 December 2017 06:22:41 UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 12/15/2017 11:07 PM, wrote:

On Fri, 15 Dec 2017 16:20:04 -0500, John H
wrote:

Sorry you couldn't find a $2 bill. I actually have one, believe it or not.

I get them by the pack at the bank.
It is what I use for tipping the pizza man

http://gfretwell.com/ftp/2%20dollar%20bills.jpg

My payment to John was as rare as a $3 bill.

We used to hear that Americans viewed a $2.00 bill as unlucky and wouldn't use them. They were very common here until the toonie coin replaced them around 20 years ago. We almost got a $5.00 coin a while back to add to our loonies ($1.00) and of course the toonie. Pretty soon we'll all need a man purse to carry our change around. BTW our one cent coin is long gone and I'm surprised we still have the five cent 'nickel'.