Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default "Come talk to us, honey. We pay cash..."

On 12/16/17 3:53 PM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 12/16/2017 3:23 PM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/16/17 2:21 PM, Tim wrote:
Keyser Soze

I don't know what is wrong with you conservative evangelicals. Your
brethren in Alabama supported a pedophile running for the U.S. Senate, a
man who was excluded from a shopping mall because as a grown man he was
annoying and trying to pick up for sex little girls. Trump supported
him, too.

—-
If the “Christian evangelicals” had supported Hillary, they’d have
your aproval. You’d probably want a few in her cabinate.

Not a chance. I've never had any respect or use for the christian
right, christian evangelicals or any religious proselytizers. In fact,
I believe religious proselytism should be illegal everywhere.

Why is that?* Do they scare you?
Pretty easy to ignore.

How about political proselytism?

The christian right mostly reminds me of the Borg. Enough examples of
abhorrent christian right behavior and "thought" has been quoted over
the years to obviate the need for much more comment.