Danny Taddei

Default Best Deck Gun?

No, the reality is that I don't let anyone insult my wife. I may not
know you not but it is uncanny how I seem to meet people all over that
have contacts to everywhere else. i really am not one to get mad at most
things buy I have a line drawn and you past it. You an ox are on my hate
list and who knows if we shall ever meet. So till then, sleep tight, you
should never cross italian blood.

Oz1 wrote:
On Tue, 01 Jul 2003 20:35:32 -0700, Danny Taddei
wrote:

If you are half the man you say you are, contact me in private so that
me may meet. There are some things I will not let you get away with and
I'm calling you out.

John Wayne, right?

Oz1...of the 3 twins.

Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)
There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html