Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default A solution?

On 12/15/17 10:56 AM, Mr. Luddite wrote:
On 12/15/2017 8:54 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/15/17 8:47 AM, Boating All Out wrote:
In article ,
says...

Mr. Luddite wrote:

The latest revelations (if true) of agents within the FBI
demonstrating
anti-Trump and pro-Hillary sentiments during investigations and the
re-wording of Comey's declaration not to recommend criminal charges
against Hillary, along with all the other actions creating suspicions
among Republicans are understandable to say the least.

Meanwhile, Mueller is continuing some kind of investigation of Trump
trying to find any evidence of criminal wrongdoing.

This all needs to stop, IMO.Â* I am not excusing the poor judgements,
biased reports or even lying by both sides.Â* It's important to
remember
that Comey's conclusion regarding Hillary came just before the general
election when virtually *everyone* in the country expected Hillary to
win in a landslide.Â*Â* The whole issue would have simply floated away
down the river had that happened.

Instead, we now face what some experts say is a constitutional crisis.
The great divide is widening and each side is digging in their heels.

Here's my solution:

Disband the Mueller investigation into Trump's alleged collusion with
the Russians.

Drop any ideas of going after Hillary for lying to Congress, the
FBI and
for other alleged actions like destroying evidence.

Let the American voters decide in 2018 and in 2020 which direction
they
want the country to go in and under which party's leadership.

This whole thing is getting out of control and represents a greater
threat to the country than any individual lies or deception.

Hilarious.

Yep.Â* I say let the law prevail.Â* Let's see exactly who gets
"locked up."

It is astonishing to me the lengths to which Trump supporters will go
to prevent the investigations from reaching their conclusions. Trump
and his family are without question the worst thing to ever happen to
the presidency, and more and more it looks as if the family and
retainers have engaged in a huge criminal enterprise. I still don't
think the Republican house of representatives will impeach Trump, but
further revelations about his shenanigans will cripple his ability to
do harm, and, if the Dems take the House in 2018, he likely will be
impeached. Even if the Senate doesn't push him out afterwards, he'll
be further tied up in knots and as horrific as the charges will be by
then, he certainly won't be re-electable. Clinton ****ed around with
women, but Trump is giving the country and its institutions a serious
****ing.

If you feel that way then you have to accept that about half the country
feels the same way about Hillary and the stink that is emerging from the
actions (or lack of) taken by the DOJ and the FBI regarding her criminal
behavior.Â* If the Republicans are successful in opening another
investigation of her activities, especially with the new data being
released, it might be a horse race to see who gets locked up first.

Mrs. Clinton isn't in office.