justan justan is offline

Default Towing golf car

John H Wrote in message:
On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 20:25:04 -0500, wrote:

On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 15:03:49 -0500, John H
wrote:

Backing down a swale with a blown tire may be a bit difficult.

Why? It will thump a might but you should be able to do it. You never
drove on a flat? My sister drove about 6 miles on a blown tire but
when she got home the tire was pretty much gone. It came off the rim
and rolled up into a neighbor's yard when she turned down her street.
For the last block there were just 2 grooves in the road from the rim.

We're talking a trailer tire being backed by an RV. That's different.

Damn straight. Thank you.

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/