Bill[_12_] Bill[_12_] is offline

Default Towing golf car

wrote:
On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 15:03:49 -0500, John H
wrote:

Backing down a swale with a blown tire may be a bit difficult.

Why? It will thump a might but you should be able to do it. You never
drove on a flat? My sister drove about 6 miles on a blown tire but
when she got home the tire was pretty much gone. It came off the rim
and rolled up into a neighbor's yard when she turned down her street.
For the last block there were just 2 grooves in the road from the rim.

When I was in high school, we came upon a burning Chrysler Imperial on the
freeway. Driver was standing to the side and drunk as hell. Said he had
driven from the Bay Bridge toll plaza with the flat tire. Probably 15
miles. Told us he was going to the bar to call the fire department. Good
move, would be hard to prove DUI.