Default Towing golf car

On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 19:34:46 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

On Wednesday, 13 December 2017 22:48:55 UTC-4, Mr. Luddite wrote:

I remember one trip to Florida driving down on I-95. Forget where I was
but it was at night. I was doing about 70 and suddenly noticed some
headlights on a truck coming up really, really fast behind me. It was a
boat hauler heading south. Female driver hauling a sailboat that was at
least a 35 footer. She went by me doing about 90. Scared the crap out
of me.

She was probably all jacked up on some kind of pills. Time is money!

Sexist ;-)