Jonathan Ganz

Default Best Deck Gun?

The biggest thing you killed was your credibility. You
used your keyboard.

"Horvath" wrote in message
On Tue, 1 Jul 2003 08:57:10 -0300, "Capt. Mooron"
wrote this crap:

"Horvath" wrote in message

| A .410 is a toy. I knew you couldn't handle a man's gun.

Let's see... the biggest animal I killed with the .410 pistol was a black
bear.. both barrels loaded with magnum slugs. The loads went right

through
it's skull at ten paces. The bear weighed in at 450 lbs.

So homovath... what's the biggest animal you ever shot with anything?

CM

Shot? or killed? Biggest animal I ever shot was a moose that wandered
onto the M-16 range at Ft. Lewis. Biggest animal killed was a 200 lb.
dog, using a Ford Econoline.

Biggest weapon I ever fired depends on how you look at it. Biggest
caliber was a 101mm howitzer at the Ft. Lewis Artillery Range.
biggest rifle was a 20mm Vulcan Gatling Gun, at the General Electric
Weapons Testing Center at Camp Ethan Allan, Vermont.

Ave Imperator Bush!
Bush Was Right! Four More Years!