Default FAA does it again

On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 10:56:14 -0500, Keyser Soze
wrote:

On 12/13/17 10:54 AM, wrote:
On Wed, 13 Dec 2017 07:36:13 -0500, John H
wrote:

http://www.modelaircraft.org/aboutama/faa-uas-faq.aspx

"On December 12, 2017, President Trump signed legislation that will reverse the earlier court ruling
in the John Taylor case and restore the FAA’s UAS registration requirement, including for AMA
members.

AMA believes that registration makes sense at some level, but has pushed for a more reasonable
threshold. While we address these issues, members will be legally required to comply with the FAA
registration requirement."

Glad I wasn't one of the those who wrote FAA for a refund and cancellation of my number. But, I have
to admit I've not been doing much flying lately anyway!

I got my number for free during the initial offering but I don't have
a drone yet. I am still not sure why I want one..

There's always electric trains...

I have a G gauge going around the house but I am not sure what that
has to do with drones.