Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default When?

On 12/13/17 1:34 AM, wrote:
Will a man come forward and say a powerful woman said or did something
that "made him feel uncomfortable".
That seems to be the bar now.
As a guy who spent the best part of the first year of IBM working in
the female world of the keypunch room, I can say they do have a way of
making you feel uncomfortable and that is usually intentional.
I didn't take it seriously and when they figured out they were not
getting a rise out of me it got a lot better but I wasn't a snow flake
either.

Wimmins in the post office and the supermarket are always pinching my
tush and making suggestive invitations. Sadly, I always wake up before
I'm able to to take them up on it.

This actually did happen to me once in the post office some years ago.
Well, she did ask me to lunch.