Mr. Luddite[_4_] Mr. Luddite[_4_] is offline

Default Woman goes nuts on plane

On 12/12/2017 10:48 AM, Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/12/17 10:42 AM, Tim wrote:

eyser Soze
I wonder how many pussies Trump grabbed on his jet...
——

Don’t know what that has to do with this mad woman , but I imagine
that since you’re so obsessed by it,Â* you can keep guessing about
Trump if you want...

One doesn't have to guess when it comes to Trump sexually attacking
women...about 20 of them have come forward so far, and I'd bet there are
many more who he has gone after and offended. Trump is a pig. But, hey,
he has plenty of support here. He's the choice of evangelicals, too.

Ha ha ha. A handful of people here who don't buy into all your
anti-Trump, anti-Republican bull**** is *plenty" of support?

Admit it. You just like to troll.