Justan Justan is offline

Default As it should be - Army-Navy National Anthem

John H Wrote in message:
On Mon, 11 Dec 2017 18:16:30 -0500, Keyser Soze wrote:

On 12/11/17 4:47 PM, Tim wrote:
Harry, you're one of the very few people I know who seem to really enjoy wearing a “kick me” sign on your back...

rec.boats is a right-wing cess pool, full of repugnants who are on the
wrong side of just about every social issue. If you righties didn't hate
me, I'd feel terrible. This is, after all, where right-wing scumbags
give cover to a child molester who tried to rape a 14-year-old girl.

You can't feel the love, crybaby?

I'd say fat Harry has himself all worked up over a little gentle
ribbing. Maybe you should lighten up a bit.
--

----Android NewsGroup Reader----
http://usenet.sinaapp.com/