Keyser Soze Keyser Soze is offline

Default As it should be - Army-Navy National Anthem

On 12/11/17 7:33 PM, Bill wrote:
Bill wrote:
Keyser Soze wrote:
On 12/11/17 4:47 PM, Tim wrote:
Harry, you're one of the very few people I know who seem to really enjoy
wearing a “kick me” sign on your back...

rec.boats is a right-wing cess pool, full of repugnants who are on the
wrong side of just about every social issue. If you righties didn't hate
me, I'd feel terrible. This is, after all, where right-wing scumbags
give cover to a child molester who tried to rape a 14-year-old girl.

Moore tried to seduce a 14 year old. Don’t get him confused with a taping
Kennedy.

Make that RAPING Kennedy.

Actually, I was referring to Trump. But of course, there are many women
alleging sexual misconduct against Moore and Trump.

If you are referring to Smith, he was tried and found not guilty.