Scott Vernon

Default Message for Ganzy

C'mon, Donut, it took me a while to come up with the perfect number. 2 was
too few, 4 too many, maybe, 5 would have been unbelievable (maybe not to
bob, though) but 3, yes, 3 sounded like the perfect bait.

--
Scotty
http://www.enter.net/photoalbum/data...non/832067.JPG

"Donal" wrote i

Oh, Robert! Please tell us that you realise that Scotty was trolling with
that post.

I refuse to believe that you are a complete sucker!

I really hope that I have completely misunderstood your post as, although
you have often appeared to be an idiot, you don't usually look this

stupid.

Don't let me down. Prove to us that you knew that Scotty was trolling.

Thanks,

Donal