[email protected] WayneBatrecdotboats@hotmail.com is offline

Default Yo Don White!

On Fri, 8 Dec 2017 18:25:20 -0800 (PST), True North
wrote:

Say what!
It isn't me who throws himself off a roof and lands on my head...or
throws myself off a ladder and sobs about it in here for weeks on end.

Never fell on the head. Broke Scaffoid bone in wrist. And never sobbed
about ladder. Ladder slid and I road it down, probably less damage if I
had jumped.

The ladder comment was for The John.

===

Making light of other's misfortune is sort of juvenile don't you
think? That's the sort of stuff that Harry does and you know what
everyone thinks of him.

---
http://www.avg.com