True North[_2_] True North[_2_] is offline

Default Yo Don White!

On Friday, 8 December 2017 15:48:01 UTC-4, Bill wrote:
True North wrote:
On Friday, 8 December 2017 11:17:25 UTC-4, John H wrote:
Remember this:

"Don White My big memory besides helping with the garbage before
mandatory use of green bags, was
all the maggots at the bottom of the chute. Another was the hangout we
made in the old basement
which we called 'The Cave'. Got drunk on some stupid lemon gin and went
outside in my underwear in
the snow to be sick. Think I got pneumonia from that. "

Now how can you possibly mention drinking to *anyone* on rec.boats?

Duh...JohnnyMop. Even you and the rest of your Moppetts must have done
one or two foolish things as a teenager.

But we grew out of doing most foolish things. You seem to still specialize
in foolish.

Say what!
It isn't me who throws himself off a roof and lands on my head...or throws myself off a ladder and sobs about it in here for weeks on end.