Jonathan Ganz

Default Best Deck Gun?

My god you are an idiot.

"Danny Taddei" wrote in message

Vito wrote:
Oz1 wrote:

Danny Taddei wrote:

I don't know a jasson.

Not even the one that posted from your IP address?....

Dunno about Danny's ISP but mine dynamically and randomly (re)assigns IP
addresses from a block assigned them; so I get a different one every
session and somebody else gets the one(s) I was just using.

Don't irritate Danny - he'll have his emu kick yer dunnie down (c:

That sounds like my set up. I have something called DCHP or some such
thing. My brother in law was trying to use my line the other day and
kept putting my ip address in but every time I would go off line to let
him plug in the ip would change. when I would go back online to check it
mine had changed.

I'm not to nerdy but I do know that there is software that hide behind
a fake ip. That is how the spammers send out so much and don't get
caught. Apparently OZ has a copy of the program that does this and he
certainly has enough drive t do it. He has been researching me trying to
find a weakness, as you might have noticed if you have been following
his rant.

--
Danny Taddei
e-mail me at (remove no-worms-in-a-)

There's a horizon on every side. Let your soul inside be the guide and
lead the way.
http://members.cox.net/sandycove/index.html